Innovation with Smart Touch Solution
BPI Services has very consciously included innovation in its mission:
‘To contribute to the quality of life and safety of society with our innovative solutions’.
Innovation is crucial to support users as best and as safely as possible, especially in a rapidly changing world.
Conversations with organizations have shown that institutions do not only make the choice of a Smart Touch supplier dependent on the current Smart Touch system, but also what the supplier can offer in the future. After all, the goal is to enter into a long-term collaboration with each other.
In order to guarantee innovation within the organization and to connect it as closely as possible to the Smart Touch users, BPI Services undertakes the following actions every year:
- Conversations with existing and new customers;
- Organization of an annual customer day;
- Active further development based on an extensive roadmap;
- Life cycle management with functional improvements and technical updates;
- Participation in scientific research;
- Periodic customer satisfaction survey incl. question about points for improvement;
- Monitor new technologies;
- Is present at relevant business events;
- Performs security tests.
These actions are processed in a roadmap. A roadmap is a development plan that describes which new functionalities and points for improvement are desirable. These items are prioritized and then developed by our in-house development team. Subsequently, an extensive internal test takes place before the update is offered to our customers. This test is performed in the context of our ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 27001 (information security) and NEN 7510 (information security in healthcare) certifications.
Are you curious about which new functionalities and points for improvement will be developed in the near future? Please contact us. Would you like to be automatically informed of the latest developments and projects?
Sign up for our newsletter.